It represents the importance of five major components of livelihood, the five j’s of Hindi script which are; Jal (water), Jangal (forest), Jameen (soil), Janvar (livestock) and Jan (human being) the balance of which enables environmental protection & sustainable development.
- The Woman and Man joining hands and moving upwards depict equality, participation and socio economic upliftment.
- The ‘Sun’ signifies prosperity and growth.
- The ‘Bull’ drawn from the ancient Indian Civilization symbolizes the rural economy.
- Overall, the shape (earth), colours (blue, green and white) and the openness (extended arms) represent commitment, cooperation and continuity of our vision.
- The acronym CARD in earthen shade at the base of the logo signifies our grassroots strength.
We strive for a prosperous dawn with the promise of empowered communities and self sustained habitats.
- Institution Building
- Team Spirit
- Perform and Promote Research, Evaluation and Development Activities.
- Create Awareness, Organize Trainings, Exposure and Extension Activities.
- Facilitate Social Development and Gender Equity.
- Disseminate Innovations of Science and Technology.
- Organize and Promote Village and Cottage Industries.
- Upgrading Skills of Traditional Artisans, Women and Other Marginalized Communities.
- Formation and Empowerment of Common Interest Groups and support through Micro finance.
- Support Child Centered Integrated Development.
Development with Commitment and Professionalism
- Mainstream of development
- Holistic, Integrated, Down to earth
- Eco-friendly and sustainable
- Supports livelihood (five J ’s)
- Punctuality both in work and attitude
- Devotion to work
- Passion for excellence
- Nurturing a long term relationship
- Equitable benefit sharing amongst target community
- Belief in professionalism - practical approach and rationality
- Foster Information, Science & Technology
- Follow Processes, Experiments and Innovation
- Strive towards Human Institution Development